Hi folks

I've been writing a first draft of a synapse guide. Its still very green but feedback is welcome.

Some help also required.

1) What format should this be in? I've just done it in a word processor because that was easy, but obviously some web format will be better. Advice on how to author and get onto the site is welcome from the Apache WS team.

2) At this stage it seems to be a good idea to have user guide and architecture together because early users want both. Do you agree?

3) Needs some pictures I know :-)

4) The samples and packaging need more work. Xmethods seems to be down so my samples aren't working. When its up I will improve it.

5) Any other comments are welcome!

Paul