Sorry

That was simply a mistake. I didn't realise wss4j-snapshot is inside security.mar.

Paul

On 12/26/05, Sanjiva Weerawarana < sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 12:36 +0000, Paul Fremantle wrote:
> What I assumed is that to enable security you would add the following
> things to your install:
>
> * WSS4J-Snapshot
> * security.mar
> * synapse-wss.jar

I have no problem with Synapse having its own jar (or aar or mar or car
or bus for that matter) but from Axis2's perspective the security.mar
has to be complete. We can have any number of mars but if we remove
WSS4J-snapshot out of the mar we're basically breaking the modularity of
modules.

What are we gaining by not keeping the mar in tact?

Sanjiva.