synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Require <engage-addressing-in/>?
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:17:39 GMT
On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 16:09 +0000, ant elder wrote:

> Outbound WSA headers are a different story, it does seem reasonable to
> have something like <engage-addressing-out/> or a WSA-Required
> property on the Send mediator so that a user can control if the
> outgoing message includes the WSA headers (and what WSA version).

+1! In fact Eran and I discussed adding a parameter to control
addressing on outbound .. whether to engage or not. Its a trivial thing
to do and it will have the effect of disengaging WS-Addr header
generation on outgoing messages.

If u guys r interested pls raise an issue against Axis2 so that its not
forgotten.

Sanjiva.