synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Require <engage-addressing-in/>?
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:18:33 GMT
On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 15:06 +0000, Paul Fremantle wrote:
> Eran
>
> How do I use it? I have a whole bunch of hokey code in order to turn
> off addressing, and wasted a morning getting it working when we ported
> to 0.94 because I missed something obvious in amongst the hokey code!

I just looked at the addressing out handler and it has this code:

        Boolean
                property = (Boolean)
msgContext.getProperty(Constants.Configuration.DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES);
        if (property != null && property.booleanValue()) {
            log.info("Addressing is disbaled .....");
            return;
        }

So .. I guess all that needs to happen is to set the property
org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES to true somewhere!

Sorry Paul; I guess this went thru somewhere without the necessary
message to synapse-dev! :(.

Oh and BTW, this is why I don't like using properties .. you have to
know the names of properties to be able to make use of them. If there
were methods then its more immediately visible. Anyway.

Sanjiva.