synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Approval to release Synapse M1 from the Incubator
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:44:13 GMT
The Synapse incubator would like to make a Milestone 1 release. We proposed
this in December, with a successful vote from the WS PMC. Dims copied the
vote to the incubator pmc.

We have read the guidelines
 http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
 and understand these.
The codebase has enough functionality to support the initial milestone
criteria (plus more) and so we would like to release it as a
synapse-incubator-milestone1.

We are tracking our status towards the release here:
 http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/M1Criteria

I have been voted as the release manager.

I am not clear if the incubator pmc voted on this in December, but we would
like your approval to release.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle