synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Synapse - feedback
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:17:05 GMT
David

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll update the UserGuide. In fact you can just do bin\synapse.... I ought
to have mentioned that :-)

Did you get the samples\ant stuff working?
Thats not in the UG yet, but the README in samples should help.

Paul

On 1/26/06, david.brossard@bt.com <david.brossard@bt.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> First of all, thanks for your tips during today's chat. I went back to
> install Synapse* the right way* this time. I followed the steps described
> in *http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/UserGuide*<http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/UserGuide>.
> Please find below my comments in regards to the installation procedure.
>
> *A. Using the Synapse snapshot (latest being the M1)*
> 1. I believe there's a small typo in the user guide. It says we should be
> able to locate a folder* synapse-repository* but the unzipped contents
> have a* synapse_repository* instead.
>
> 2. Keeping the previous typo in mind we can now run the following command:
> * bin\synapse synapse_repository 8080*. However, once again there seems to
> be a typo. The command should read* bin\synapse synapse_repository -p8080*(p added before
the port number). As a matter of fact, the

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com