synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassMediator vs. mediators as Axis2 services
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:41:07 GMT
IMHO If a mediator wants addressing engaged prior {ex: routing mediator
wsa:to}, it's up to the Rule Administrator to engage addressing before the
running the  mediator. If it's not he is *not* configuring rules properly.

With the current Processor architecture, if a mediator needs wsa:to or any
was:xx, prior using <header/> elements, the SynapeMessage can be filled,
without touching addressing at all.

IMHO Addressing or any other module should engage {QoS}, if it is only
required, not by default.

Thank you

Saminda

So IMHO Addressing or anyother modules {as qos} should enage only if it's
required.

> Well it *implies* that addressing is needed. I don't think it states it
> because another mediator might have filled the wsa:to
>
> Paul
>
> On 1/6/06, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Doesn't a mediator saying route on the WSA-To header make the use of
> > addressing visible enough (and tells Synapse to run addressing)?
> >
> >    ...ant
> >
> > On 1/6/06, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ant
> > >
> > > My only concern is that I think Synapse will be more useable if the
> > > semantics of any flow are visible. Which means not running addressing unless
> > > its told to.
> > >
> > > Paul

for

Axis then