synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling javadoc
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:52:17 GMT
Hi Devs,

In root level of the project, we can see two folders "xdocs" and "docs".
"xdocs" contains all the documentation of Synapse, ex: userguide.html, etc.
"docs" contains all  Java documents related to the project. Content in
"docs" is pretty much obsolete now. We need to remove it from the root
level.

The best way to generate java doc is  on the fly. Using a goal in maven
"javadoc" we can easily generate java docs and lets have different
distributions for documents as well.

We already have Binary distribution and Source distribution in place. Lets
have a another distribution as "document distribution" which only contain
Synapse and java documents. Binary/Source distribution doesn't contain any
documentation.

This seems pretty clean and clear.

What would be you thought on prior.

Saminda