synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Require <engage-addressing-in/>?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:49:56 GMT
Hi Pual,

As Eran stated, when they published, setting the property
org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGESin
Message Context to switch on/off AddressingOutHandler {iff addressing
is
engaged}, i use it for Synapse advantage. If you happen to follow the commit
message r365848, IMHO i believe it's what this all related to. Sorry not
being able to reply sooner.

Thank you

Saminda

> Eran
>
> How do I use it? I have a whole bunch of hokey code in order to turn off
> addressing, and wasted a morning getting it working when we ported to 0.94because I missed
something obvious in amongst the hokey code!