synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: SynapseObject - Reminder...
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:55:32 GMT
On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 18:44 +0530, Vikas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is regarding the Synapse object proposed by me and Soumadeep...
>
> For convenience I am putting below the links for reference:
> <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-synapse-dev/200602.mbox/%
> 3cPOEHIPNLJGDMKMMBHILOAECICBAA.soumadeep@infravio.com%3e>
> and the source code has been available in the Scratch
> <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/synapse/trunk/scratch/infravio/synapse-SO>
>
> I feel that it an effective utility and have made use of it in a all
> the mediators that I would like to commit . It sure has made handling
> mediator's config data easier..
> Would be checking in the cleaned up code for SynapseObject as an
> extension...Which I guess is OK.
>
> Please let me know if anyone has any concerns about it??

I do .. I will write an explanatory reply tomrrow my time .. sorry for
keeping quiet; I've been reading much of this thread but just haven't
had the time to jump in.

I *will* dive in tomorrow (later today my time really). I'm afraid its
going to have lots of -1s against SynapseObject features :( .. just to
give you a warning of where its going.

Sanjiva.