synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Synapse]RE: CryptoFactory: Cannot loadproperties:crypto.properties
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:47:46 GMT
On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 09:43 +0530, Soumadeep wrote:
> Sanjiva,
>
> 1) First of all let me emphasize that Mukund's statement and my response to
> Ruchith are no way related.

OK.

> 2) We work on the mediators and do a primary test before we commit it to the
> ASF repository.

That is not a good model for development in ASF long term; ASF is about
open development as well, not just about releasing software under the
Apache license. It is a viable model for bootstrap, but now that we have
bootstrapped, we must do all the work here.

Of course *it is perfectly viable* for Infravio or anyone else to build
their own add-ons and ship them in their products.

Sanjiva.