synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management Model for Axis and Synapse
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:47:56 GMT
yes , he did Google summer of code project and now he is trying to
improve that, as I know he has almost completed the project and need to
integrate into Axis2. But we (Axis2) can not integrate that since we are
going to have a release soon . I think its better you guys can help him
to get it into required level.

--
Thanks,
Deepal