synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Synapse]RE: CryptoFactory: Cannot load properties:crypto.properties
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:19:52 GMT
Hi all,

I was watching this thread and I think this has gone way too far than
expected.  I prefer we better stop this now.

Mukund Balasubramanian wrote:
> Deepal:
>
> Either you don't understand my message or are trying to belabor a point.
>
> I am not interested in marketing the X-broker. It was donated for a very good reason.
>
> Suffice it to say that this and other arguments are not helping us get to the finishing
line any faster.

> To be clear:
>
> I do NOT want to market the X-Broker on this list

Mukund, its not you who did the mistake. You can see it here
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wss4j-dev&m=114296388321578&w=2).  I
think we must understand that you have donated the code to Synapse, but
one can not ask to come to the company site to give feedback for that.
And that response in question certainly DID talked about the product and
not Synapse.

I hope that was a mistake, which will never happen again.
> I do NOT want to violate any of your rules.

The violation happened here
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=synapse-dev&m=114299810319061&w=2).
When we are developing something, we have to develop in the public code
base itself and you can not talk abt non-committed Synapse code. And if
this is still under discussion how can there be some code ?
At least this is how Apache has functioned so far and specially WS projects.
> I WANT synapse to be full featured.
>
> I WANT synapse 1.0 to be released ASAP.
>
> Are we on the same page? Can we crank out some code and get this done?

A big +1 for this. I don't think we have any problem with this
objectives at all.

I hope this will again lead us to code again :-)

-- Chinthaka