synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Mukund Balasubramanian" <muk...@infravio.com>
Subject Re: SynapseObject - Reminder...
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:50:24 GMT
Yes, except that the type attribute will refer to schema type attribute (in this case xsd:string
or whatever the corresponding schema prefix is) rather than type=STRING.

So be it.

Mukund Balasubramanian

-----Original Message-----
From: Soumadeep Sen <Soumadeep@infravio.com>
To: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org <synapse-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Mon Mar 20 10:42:07 2006
Subject: RE: SynapseObject - Reminder...

Hi,

I like your suggestion; I guess this is what you are proposing.

<ConsumerIdentification>
 <consumer0>
   <CONSUMER_TYPE type="STRING">GOLD</CONSUMER_TYPE>
   <IP_ADDRESS_FROM type="STRING">192.167.6.0</IP_ADDRESS_FROM>
   <IP_ADDRESS_TO type="STRING">192.168.6.255</IP_ADDRESS_TO>
   <HTTP_AUTH_USERNAME type="STRING">john</HTTP_AUTH_USERNAME>
   <WS_SEC_USERNAME type="STRING">john</WS_SEC_USERNAME>
   <assignedService>
    <serviceid1 type="STRING">stockQuote1</serviceid1>
   </assignedService>
 </consumer0>
 <consumer1>
   <CONSUMER_TYPE type="STRING">SILVER</CONSUMER_TYPE>
   <IP_ADDRESS_FROM type="STRING">192.168.6.255</IP_ADDRESS_FROM>
   <IP_ADDRESS_TO type="STRING">192.168.6.255</IP_ADDRESS_TO>
   <HTTP_AUTH_USERNAME type="STRING">mary</HTTP_AUTH_USERNAME>
   <WS_SEC_USERNAME type="STRING">mary</WS_SEC_USERNAME>
   <assignedService>
    <serviceid1 type="STRING">stockQuote1</serviceid1>
   </assignedService>
 </consumer1>
</ConsumerIdentification>

So any element that has a type attribute could be treated as an Attribute of an Object rest
would be treated as an Object... cool.

Soumadeep