synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Problems building (spring?)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:42:35 GMT
> A fresh build has been tested  with Linux and Windows and
> it's successfully. My wild guess is that the download
> spring-1.2.6.jar may be corrupted in your local repository.
> Try to clean the local repo and do a build.

I completely removed my local repository, got a fresh checkout of
Synapse from SVN, and now maven can't find the policy jar, and thus
fails almost immediately. :(

Just posted a message to PMC about this - ws-commons seems to be missing
from the ibiblio and the apache repositories... anyone have a clue
what's up?  This is, needless to say, quite frustrating.

--G