synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Problems building (spring?)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:34:58 GMT

So the most recent problem was the fact that the default maven
configuration for Synapse was looking for policy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, which
isn't anywhere I could find on the repositories.  I have a local copy of
WS-Commons, so I built policy there, which generated
policy-0.92-SNAPSHOT.jar in my local repository.  I was then able to:

maven -Dpolicy.version=0.92-SNAPSHOT

and successfully build Synapse (the spring issue apparently
disappeared). :)

Anyone have a clue as to why the wrong policy version was being
selected?  This maven stuff still isn't very clear to me....

--Glen