synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get(String url) issues for getting external resources
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:53:41 GMT
Hi Paul,

I just need to clarify the following small matter.

i hope following scenario is valid. :-)

Assume, we have following synapse.xml for an example
<resource type="o.a.s.resources.HttpResource"
uri-root="http://fremantle.org/resources/
">
   <property name="http.username">paul</property>
   <property name="http.password">pass</property>
   <property name=" http.proxy">proxy:80</property>
</resource>
<resource type="o.a.s.resources.DatabaseResources"
uri-root="http://fremantle.org/resources/
">
   <property/>[1..n]
</resource>
so a mediator can register two resources handlers with the same uri-root.
Mediator can nicely say,

OMElement ele = se.getResourceHelper().get(some uri); to get  resources.
But mediator has registered two resources helpers initially, and mediator
just need have database connection for this time. As i can see there is no
way mediator author can instruct this to ResourceHelper.

Please be kind enough to explain prior.

Thank you

Saminda