synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management Model for Axis and Synapse
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:42:53 GMT
Hi Mukund,

An Axis2 developer, Chathura Ekanayaka has been engaged in developing a
management interface for Axis2 for quite sometime now. He has done quite a
lot of work and a wonderful mangement interface for Axis2 using JMX as a
part of Google Summer of Code projects. After doing a lot of improvements,
it's in the verge of integrating to the Axis2 code base with the next
release. Please consult the Axis2 development mailing list for more
information.

Thank you

Saminda