synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Synapse]RE: CryptoFactory: Cannot load properties:crypto.properties
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:34:45 GMT
On 3/22/06, Soumadeep <soumadeep@infravio.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruchith,
>
> That's a good observation. The features that were listed have not been
> committed as yet because we are still in the process of doing so. We will
> keep you posted.

Mediators are one unique entities that are going to grow exponentially as
Synapse grows.  Paul, as the release manager, has put on the M2 todo list
what we should expect on  M2  release. Security and RM is must.

As this is a ASF project, if you guys are writing mediators, please be kind
enough to *write a  descriptive note* to this mailing list before committing
any code, otherwise it will be like the thread on SynapseObject, where there
are other proven alternative technologies exist than SynapesObject itself.

When i read your response, you have mentioned some mediators that ain't
exist in M1 or M2 candidate. So IMHO we should  try to stick to what we have
now and what we have agreed to do on.

As Synapse started from scratch with no string attached, let it be a good
code base to other developers to develop.

Thank you

Saminda

Thanks