synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] [Axis2] Axis2 0.95 Released
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:59:39 GMT
Hi Devs,

Since Axis2 0.95 and Axiom-095 is released, we should change our code base
to cope with this. Here is my +1 for it. I would like to volunteer for this
task to convert the current code base to cope with Axis2-0.95 and Axiom-0.95.
Apart from that we need to clean up the project structure a little bit (ex:
there is etc folder, and we can have a mutiproject structure without the etc
folder).

Please express your consensus on this.

Thank you

Saminda