synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of the changes discussed last week - work in progress
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 04:50:29 GMT
<head>
</head>
Sure, I agree too.. and will incorporate this change..<br>
asankha<br>
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 11:46 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I am separating the SynapseConfiguration from the SynapseEnvironment,

and also allowing for possible configuration model creation
programatically (if required). Hence a SynapseConfigurationBuilder (say)
could read a synapse.xml and create a SynapseConfiguration instance. A
reference to this SynapseConfiguration would be held in the
SynapseEnvironment, and the SynapseEnvironment would provide the usual
access to send(), injectMessage() etc. The SynapseConfiguration will
hold references to named Sequences, Endpoints and to global properties.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Sounds good but can we s/SynapseEnvironment/SynapseContext/ ?? That's
consistent with Axis2 naming and seems like a fit here too. I'm the one
who came up with the SynapseEnvironment name so I'm happy to propose a
change too ;-).

Sanjiva.

  </pre>