synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Chat log
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 07:33:02 GMT
Introduced the SynapseConfiguration, SynapseEnvironment and SynapseContext.

Each message instance gets a SynapseContext created, and the
SynapseContext has references to the message, local properties, a
reference to the environment and the configuration. The environment and
the configuration are created once, and as usual sored into the Axis2
configuration. Still the mediate(SynapseMessage) method exists and will
be changed into mediate(SynapseContext)

asankha