I don't agree that the SynapseEnvironment is the same as the Axis2 Context. The environment is an abstraction layer over a set of services. Its possible we need to split into three parts: a configuration, a context, and an environment.

Paul

On 5/2/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 11:46 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:

> I am separating the SynapseConfiguration from the SynapseEnvironment,
> and also allowing for possible configuration model creation
> programatically (if required). Hence a SynapseConfigurationBuilder (say)
> could read a synapse.xml and create a SynapseConfiguration instance. A
> reference to this SynapseConfiguration would be held in the
> SynapseEnvironment, and the SynapseEnvironment would provide the usual
> access to send(), injectMessage() etc. The SynapseConfiguration will
> hold references to named Sequences, Endpoints and to global properties.

Sounds good but can we s/SynapseEnvironment/SynapseContext/ ?? That's
consistent with Axis2 naming and seems like a fit here too. I'm the one
who came up with the SynapseEnvironment name so I'm happy to propose a
change too ;-).

Sanjiva.