Sanjiva

We discussed this a while ago. I'm very much in favour of the default behaviour to be "send". There are some added benefits to this.

1) Unit testing is easier.... push in a message and see what the output message is without having to set up an endpoint to receive the message.
2) More easily embeddable, for example inside an Axis2 server or client, because you may not wish to actually "send" the message if the endpoint is local.

Paul