synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Improving our docs, and first user experience
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:31:00 GMT
Hi Tijs

Yes, we already have the simple stock quote service sample bundled with
Synapse. One will need to download Axis2 and set up a repository we
provide for the samples with it. (We moved all our examples from the
external stockquote service to a local service as the service we
depended on was suddenly brought down few months back)

asankha

t.rademakers@chello.nl wrote:
> Hi Asankha,
>
> Oke great, that is a good idea to start a wiki page. In general I think the simple stock
quote service could be a good starting point. However, I find it very common to work for organizations
that put restrictions on Internet access and have all kinds of proxy settings. So to my opinion
we should deliver a Axis2 web service as part of the samples, so that no connection to the
Internet is necessary. The same is done for the Axis2 client samples I think.