synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Release plan for 0.90
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 17:39:50 GMT
Paul

I have just checked in the changes for the new Policy framework with two
sample services which could be deployed on an Axis2 instance and a
sample Synapse configuration to demonstrate this. Though the first
example works, the second example which demonstrates signing and
encryption fails on the Axis2 server side currently due to an issue I
couldn't figure out yet with help from Ruchith. But it seems like its
not on Synapse side, and hence I'm checking in these changes. Also when
Rampart is being used, we are hit by
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-104 which prevents
Synapse from reading a SOAP fault in an incoming fault message. This
again is out of our scope, and should work once Axiom is fixed - though
this may take some time.

asankha