synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Release plan for 0.90
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:39:58 GMT
Paul

Yes, we need to spend more time on this, as this is almost the same
example used in the Axis2 Integration test scenario 3 - which works
during an Axis2 build.

The error we encounter at Axis2 is:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.ChildNode.getNextOMSibling(ChildNode.java:45)
   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.ElementImpl.getNextOMSibling(ElementImpl.java:1355)

   at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.ChildNode.getNextSibling(ChildNode.java:52)
   at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.findElementById(WSSecurityUtil.java:299)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getElementByWsuId(WSSecurityUtil.java:439)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.message.token.SecurityTokenReference.getTokenElement(SecurityTokenReference.java:176)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.SignatureProcessor.verifyXMLSignature(SignatureProcessor.java:186)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.SignatureProcessor.handleToken(SignatureProcessor.java:79)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:279)

   at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:201)

   at org.apache.rampart.RampartEngine.process(RampartEngine.java:62)
   at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.invoke(RampartReceiver.java:74)

And on the Synapse side, we encounter issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-104 (Caused due to use of
Rampart) while trying to process the above fault message.

thanks
asankha