synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interesting requirement
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:11:53 GMT
Hi Paul and Asankha,

I think that is an interesting feature and we can do that by either with or
without an explicit method in the Registry. What we need to do is get the
Properties of the registry (which returns a Map) and set each and every
property value to null and then call the getProperty method. This can be
done without an explicit method in the interface.

But if there is no restriction on the interface I also think it is better to
have that method in the interface level..... and as Asankha said we can have
an admin service to call this method... (I think it is better to have a
refreshCache method in the Property class as well so that the registries
corresponding method can call that property method)

Thanks,
Ruwan