synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP NIO
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:20:03 GMT
Oleg

Firstly, I'm copying synapse-dev!

I'm not an expert so please forgive me if I make basic mistakes in
understanding this.

I agree our main requirement is simply to disconnect the thread model
from the socket model. But since Axis2 can partially parse messages, I
can see how we could start processing the SOAP headers before the
whole of a large message was received. Especially if there is a
monster file attachment. In other words, I would like to be able to
start streaming an attachment out to the server before I've finished
reading it from the client.

Is that the kind of thing you are talking about?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle