synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Nearly working XML/JMS -> SOAP/RM
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:41:39 GMT
I thought you might be interested to know I got XML/JMS->SOAP/HTTP
working today (mainly thanks to Asankha).

So I installed ActiveMQ, and I enabled the JMS transport type in my axis2.xml.

Then I used this simple synapse.xml

  <proxies>
      <proxy name="JMSProxy" transports="jms" description="A simple
JMS listener">
       <target endpoint="rx"/>
       <property name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactory" value="simpleQCF"/>
       <property name="transport.jms.Destination"
value="dynamicQueues/something.TestQueue"/>
     </proxy>
   </proxies>

  <definitions>
	<endpoint name="rx" address="http://localhost:9000/soap/PrestoService"/>
  </definitions>

I sent an XML message to the queue (no SOAP envelope), and I got a
SOAP message in my rx endpoint service!!

Now to get RM working :-)

Great job Asankha
--
Paul Fremantle