synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML/JMS
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:47:25 GMT
Jaliya

Yes that would be great. I'd be really interested in any performance
numbers you can give us. I think Synapse is actually a nice solution
for this - pretty simple to configure and quite small. You might even
want to bundle it into your bridge solution.

By the way, remind me what license Narada is under?

Paul

On 10/17/06, Jaliya Ekanayake <jnekanayake@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi Paul and Others,
>
> We have a message broker that supports JMS (Naradabrokering
> http://www.naradabrokering.org/) which we can use to test the scenario you
> have mentioned.
> Few months back I wrote a bridge between Naradabrokering and MQSeries. We
> had this idea of extending the same concept to XML/SOAP messages as well so
> we are looking forward to the test that you have mentioned.
>
> So we will perform the test and try to get some performance results as well.
>
> Let us know your ideas.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jaliya

Paul Fremantle