synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Can we support the -p option for port and an option for repository
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:21:21 GMT
Ok.. I see your point here.. and I agree it would be useful.. Let me see
if I can also push in this feature.. I am thinking of doing a real RC
next week .. as we have a chance to fix the shapshot dependencies to
revisions. Else, please open a JIRA so that we could do it for the next
RC or the 0.90 release

thanks
asankha