synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Adding the tracing capability to mediators
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 03:32:08 GMT
Indika

The purpose here is to be able to quickly enable message tracing at
different levels, and then have the capability to monitor messages -
possibly from elsewhere. For example one may want to enable tracing of
messages which goes through a particular proxy service, and monitor
these through chainsaw. We also need to support a clustered environment
here, so that one could separate the trace messages per server etc.

asankha