synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM TerminateSequence message
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:48:56 GMT
We use the local message properties, esp for the set-property mediator
and the getProperty() XPath function etc..

I propose that we modify the set-property mediator as follows:

<set-property name="string" (value="literal" | expression="xpath") [scope=axis2|correlate]/>

Then we could use the same for correlations of messages as well..

asankha