synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on starting sequence
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 03:37:53 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi Tijs<br>
How correlate works is, when a response message is received, we copy
any correlate properties of the corresponding request message into the
response. This could be used by someone to process a response message
by correlating it to an request message.<br>
On your suggestion for the RM sequences, I agree with your suggestion.
So +1 to do it as #2<br>
asankha<br>
Tijs Rademakers wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi Asankha (and others),

The code that you committed works fine. I saw changed the correlate
property. I did not understand this functionality from the set-proptery
specification that you made, but it seems to be working fine.

I think option 1 is a too much depending on specific values of the name
and value attributes of the set-property. Therefore I would like to go
for a RMSequence mediator. Anybody who thinks this is not the way to go?

Thanks,

Tijs