synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: built Synapse 0.90 src distribution
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:30:22 GMT
Ok Tijs,

This source distribution is working on Ubuntu and Windows but I found the
same problem when I used a fresh Debian machine. There is something wrong.
Till I figure out what's wrong with the build I will provide a workaround
for you.

In the src distribution you will be able to find a pom.xml file in
modules/core/pom.xml.....
In that file you can find the following ant task somwhere in the begining of
the build.

 - <#> <executions>
 - <#> <execution>
   <id>copy</id>
   <phase>generate-test-resources</phase>
 - <#> <goals>
   <goal>copy</goal>
  </goals>
 - <#> <configuration>
 - <#> <artifactItems>
 - <#> <artifactItem>
   <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
   <artifactId>addressing</artifactId>
   <version>${addressing.version}</version>
   <type>mar</type>
   <overWrite>false</overWrite>
   <outputDirectory>target/lib</outputDirectory>
  </artifactItem>
  </artifactItems>
  </configuration>
  </execution>
  </executions>

It says <overWrite>false</overWrite> when copying addressing mar. You can
chane it to true so that <overWrite>true</overWrite>.

This should not be the solution for the issue but it is just an workaround.

I will attach the modified pom so that You can replace it with the existing
one.

Thanks,
Ruwan