synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we support the -p option for port and an option for repository
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:44:12 GMT
Hi All,

I understand that we now have port 8080 as default and if not available we
keep trying a list of ports.
Also we can change the port in the axis2.xml.

However I still think it's useful to have the following feature
syanpse -p[port_numer] --repo[repo_path]

I understand that this was there and was removed recently.

I think this is a very useful feature to have especially for testing.
If u need several synapse instances then we can use the -p or --port option
to start n number of instances that share the same repo or we can use a
--repo option to specify a different repo.
This way I can start multiple instance from a single installation.

thoughts ??

Rajith