Chathura

Please attach the correct file again, this patch seems to have duplicates.

asankha

Chathura Ekanayake (JIRA) wrote:
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-40?page=all ]

Chathura Ekanayake updated SYNAPSE-40:
--------------------------------------

I have implemented test cases to test some mediator factories and serializations. I have attached the patch for those serialization tests. Please review and apply it.

Thanks,
Chathura

New Test Cases to test functionality of both Mediator Factories and MediatorSerializerers

                Key: SYNAPSE-40
        Attachments: serializationtests.patch, TestCases.patch, TestCaseUpdate.patch

hi all
I am  working on creating Junit Test Cases for both Mediator Factories and MediatorSerializerers.I am following  ,following steps in developing Test Cases.
1 Build a OMElement form a XML Stream - Input OM
2 Build a Mediator form that Input OM using Factory
3 Serialize a Mediator and get OM - Output OM
4 Compare Input OM and Output OM
i expect to submit a patch for those as soon as work  getting done
Thanks Lots
Regards
Indika