synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build from Trunk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:45:19 GMT
Hi Griffin

Warnings are ok.. its because Axis2 and its components are not built
with Maven2 and has issues with some of the POMs .. does the build
download all required dependencies? and if so does it compile?

Once you do "mvn clean install -o" -o being optional, do a "mvn
assembly:assembly -Drelease -Dmaven.test.skip=true -o" to build the binary

asankha