synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Moving to Axis (1.2) SNAPSHOT ...
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:27:40 GMT
Hi All

I am in the process of trying out Synapse with Axis2 SNAPSHOT which will
become 1.2 soon, and as always, its causing a quite a few changes and
issues.. I think I need this to handle the REST and JMS open JIRAs, and
anyway we have to bite this at some point in time.. so sooner the better.

I will commit this during the weekend if all goes well, so that I could
get a build tested from early next week. I will try my best not to break
the build.. due to issues with Maven 2 and 1 dependencies.. but if I do
please bear with me!

asankha