synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Axis (1.2) SNAPSHOT ...
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:24:12 GMT
<head>
</head>
Unfortunately I have run into a blocker already with Axis2
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=117403861328398&w=2">http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&amp;m=117403861328398&amp;w=2</a>)&nbsp;
and am waiting for someone who knows about the change to help get it
resolved. I am assuming Glen would be able to help here since I see his
name in the logs for the class in question :-)<br>
asankha<br>
Ruwan Linton wrote:
 cite="mid672a01200703160804o75b072e0m4d99bfaec49ff147@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">Exactly,<br>
Otherwise will have to spent more time at the end for migrating to
Axis2 1.2<br>
Ruwan<br>
 class="gmail_sendername">Paul Fremantle</b> &lt;<a
 href="mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com">
pzfreo@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left:
1ex;">Asankha<br>
I agree we need to do this - doing it now will mean that we have
longer to test it. Thanks!!!<br>
Paul<br>
On 3/16/07, Asankha C. Perera &lt;<a href="mailto:asankha@wso2.com">asankha@wso2.com</a>&gt;
wrote:<br>
&gt; Hi All<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I am in the process of trying out Synapse with Axis2 SNAPSHOT
which will
&gt; become 1.2 soon, and as always, its causing a quite a few changes
and<br>
&gt; issues.. I think I need this to handle the REST and JMS open
JIRAs, and<br>
&gt; anyway we have to bite this at some point in time.. so sooner the
better.
&gt;<br>
&gt; I will commit this during the weekend if all goes well, so that I
could<br>
&gt; get a build tested from early next week. I will try my best not to
break<br>
&gt; the build.. due to issues with Maven 2 and 1 dependencies.. but if
I do
&gt; please bear with me!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; asankha<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;
&gt; For additional commands, e-mail: <a
 href="mailto:synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org">synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
--<br>
Paul Fremantle<br>
"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", <a href="http://www.wso2.com">
www.wso2.com</a><br>
For additional commands, e-mail: <a
 href="mailto:synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org">synapse-dev-help@ws.apache.org</a><br>
-- <br>
Ruwan Linton<br>
  </a> - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"