synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Including dependency JARs with the Synapse distribution
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:19:39 GMT
Hi All

With the latest Rampart changes etc. Synapse requires a couple of
dependency JARs in its lib folder to properly function. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-80

I propose that we include Xerces and Xalan with Synapse and provide out
of the box support for Rampart, and move the XSLT and Validate mediators
as well into the core package from extensions. This would add around 4MB
into our binary download - but I do not think this would cause much
trouble to anyone with good internet connections these days.. but make
things easy for someone to quickly tryout Synapse within 5 minutes and
see results

asankha