Hi Ant

Yes this will go into 1.0 RC1 and is complete, and I was just helping out Kasun with a code review today. This would be attached to the JIRA tomorrow and you could verify and commit after review.

thanks
asankha

ant elder wrote:
How are you getting on with this, are you still planing on looking at it? Is there anything I could do to help? Or take it one if you don't have time to do it now? Be good to try to get it done in time for the 1.0 release.

   ...ant