synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Tijs Rademakers" <t...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Resolved: (SYNAPSE-96) The RMSequence mediator is not documented
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 19:29:02 GMT
Asankha,

I have added the sample to the SVN repository, because the sample itself
is good to go.
You can use sample 53 for Synapse and the ReliableStockQuoteService for
the Axis2Server.
I have used the stockquote client with the mode parameter set to
placeOrder. You can also use quote as mode parameter value.
This is the scenario where I get the error message shown below.

Tijs

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Asankha C. Perera [mailto:asankha@wso2.com]
Verzonden: zondag 6 mei 2007 18:34
Aan: synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Resolved: (SYNAPSE-96) The RMSequence mediator is not
documented

Tijs

Can you attach any sample code you use into a new JIRA or email thread
so that I can investigate this further

thanks
asankha

Tijs Rademakers wrote:
Asankha,

I have made a sample with RM, but the whole RM functionality within the
new release of Synapse is not working anymore. The fault message that I
get is making me think that the response sent back from the RM enabled
service that Synapse calls is not treated as part of the RM sequence of
invocations. In the 0.91 version this was working just fine. Do you have
any thoughts on how we can fix this?

Exception in thread "I/O reactor worker thread 1"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ClientHandler.responseReceived(ClientHa
ndler.java:293)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.LoggingNHttpClientHandler.responseRecei
ved(LoggingNHttpClientHandler.java:96)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpClientConnection.consumeInput(Defau
ltNHttpClientConnection.java:94)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.PlainClientIOEventDispatch.inputReady(P
lainClientIOEventDispatch.java:69)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.ja
va:68)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(Abstract
IOReactor.java:160)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(Abstrac
tIOReactor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIORea
ctor.java:127)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run
(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:153)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
[I/O reactor worker thread 7] WARN  LoggingNHttpServiceHandler - HTTP
connection
 [/127.0.0.1:2557]: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote host Exception in thread "I/O reactor worker thread 2"