synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem with RC2
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 06:23:03 GMT
Chathura

I suspect that these were 'cleaned up' by the timeout handler..  Whats
the default timeout we have set to clear timeouts? Could you look into
this issue and set a value that would not hurt performance testing.. I
am assuming one minute to reply and then timeout is reasonable.. Maybe
we should log an INFO message with the message ID for timeouts that we drop?

asankha