synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem with RC2
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 17:42:48 GMT
I think the problem would be to get an Axiom version along with a new
Axis2 revision that goes together.. if a bug fix point release becomes
available within the timeframe we could certainly use it. I would
consider this Axiom bug is quite severe for Axis2 as well and may become
evident during load testing..

asankha