synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject WSRM 1.0 working!
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 06:44:28 GMT
Paul / Tijs

I did some changes over yesterday and today, and got WS-RM working for
Proxy services as well as Endpoints (version 1.0). Some known issues
still exists, one is that version 1.1 with endpoints have not been
tested - but I am not sure if I will get much time to look into this
right now. If not, can we postpone support for it to 1.1 maybe? Also,
Sandesha2 code is still in SNAPSHOTs, and there are cases on the client
side where the client does not cleanly exit (i.e. our stock quote
client). Please do let me know if you see any problems

asankha