synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Supporting mediators that initiate messages
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:23:31 GMT
Paul

I prefer the transport approach.. rather than letting mediators start
creating threads, it seems the neater and more appropriate approach. I
have been thinking of how we should best support new transports into
Synapse / Axis2. Now that we have built the JMS and non-blocking http/s
we should be able to quickly complete ftp, file, xmpp and other
transports of importance, and donate these back to Axis2 once mature.

asankha