synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Multiple test failures building Synapse off the trunk
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:33:14 GMT
Hi Oleg

I just did an online 'mvn clean install' and all tests passed for me.. I
am just wondering if you are using maven 2.0.6? You will unfortunately
need that and 2.0.4 may not work. Except for that, if an online build
still fails, could you send me the log files from the sure fire directory.

thanks
asankha

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Folks
>
> I am unable to build Synapse off the trunk (rev 548631) due to a number
> of test failures. Is this a known problem? I am trying to test the
> latest HttpCore snapshot (to be released as 4.0a5) against the latest
> build of Synapse to see if there are any regressions.

> oleg@okhost:~/src/apache.org/webservices/synapse/java/modules/core/target/surefire-reports$
grep ERROR *
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.SendMediatorSerializationTest.txt:testSimpleFailoverSendSerialization(org.apache.synapse.config.xml.SendMediatorSerializationTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.006 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.SendMediatorSerializationTest.txt:testNestedLoadbalanceFailoverSendSerialization(org.apache.synapse.config.xml.SendMediatorSerializationTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.synapse.n2n.SynapseCommodityServiceTest.txt:testN2N(org.apache.synapse.n2n.SynapseCommodityServiceTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.552 sec  <<< ERROR!