synapse-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject Synapse not able to send request to jboss server + solaris 5.9
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:59:42 GMT

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11452606/websvc_synapse_config.xml
websvc_synapse_config.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11452606/websvc_policy.xml websvc_policy.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11452606/NHttpClient.java NHttpClient.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11452606/EventLogger.java EventLogger.java

We are evaluating synapse1.0 to perform usernametoken authentication and
forward SOAP request to jboss server. I have attached the synapse
configuration xml and policy xml. The setup works with windows XP.

But when we tried moving the set up to solaris, synapse is not able to
forward the request to jboss server.
We have the synapse and jboss server running in same box.

When we digged the problem further and we are able to narrow down the
problem to NIO sender used by synapse. I have attached a sample program
(NHttpClient.java + EventLogger.java) which does a Basic HTTP GET and prints
the response using Jakarta HTTPCore NIO API.

Here is the reference to the issue happening in solaris, but unable to find
a solution.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=256&threadID=420607
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=4&threadID=293672

This implies synapse won't work in solaris using NIO Http transport.

Has anyone faced similar issues. Any help or thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

Java Version 1.5.0.06
Jakarta HttpCore bundled with synapse-1.0 release.